Saturday, January 12, 2019

HOW INSURANCE WORKS?



Client: I am covered for P5M right?
Me: Yes sir.
Client: So when will I receive the P5M? If I finish paying after 10 years, will I receive the P5M?
Me: No sir. The fund value and Health Protection is yours. However, you will never ever receive the face amount in your entire lifetime.
Client: Ay, so panget pala. I will pay for something that other people will enjoy. Di ko din naman pla magagamit.
Me: (Trying to hold my composure. Breath In Breath Out) Sir do you send your kids to school?
Client: Yes of course. My youngest is still in College.
Me: You should stop sending them to school.
Client: Why?
Me: Because you are paying for something you will never use. Anak nyo lng po tatalino dahil sa pagpasok nya sa school. You are paying for something that other people will enjoy.
That is actually how insurance works. That "Other People" you are saying are THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE, your FAMILY. Would you not want to give something that would benefit them?
Client: Now I get it. Saan ako mag sign? Message me to start investing for the future.

Start investing today for your future by sending me a message or through facebook #BrighterLifeAdvocate


No comments:

Post a Comment